Got back our End-Of-Year examination results on Tuesday. I am not satisfied with my results at all. Don't assume I will post my results out. I am not that open-hearted to share my lousy results. Very low . Feeling very sad. Should have studied harder. Never mind, I have to work harder next year. I can't afford to carry on with my life by counting a day as a day. Have to start planning for my future. But things are easier said than done. I don't think I have the determination but I have to try.
English results not out yet. However, I think I will get C5 or C6. Have totally given up on my English. Still have to work hard. I was actually thinking which school to go if I were to fail my English. It's either Clementi Town or Bukit View. I think between both schools, I will choose Bukit View. It's nearer to my house and can go to my friend's house often. Less stress also. Haha. Reason why I don't want to choose Clementi Town will be posted at a later time. My average is bound to be pulled down by my English. Die.
Higher Mother Tongue results are also very lousy. Depress. None of us in 2/10 got an A. All B3, B4, C5 and C6. No one has failed HMT which is a very good piece of news. I don't believe that I get so low for my HMT. Depress. Depress. I swear to work hard and learn my Chinese WELL. This truly means WELL. I don't wish to get less than A2. I mean it! Next year O-level Chinese. I have to get at least a A2. If I dined, I sure die de. I don't wish too. Sigh. Depress..
Mathematics results so far so good. Quite satisfied with it. (".) I thought the paper easy. But I just forgot how to do the matrix question. Thus, losing marks in that chapter in Paper 2. Other than that question, I think there is no more mistakes, I forgot. But Matrix made me lose marks. In Paper 1, I lose marks in the rice questions and the trigonometry ratios. Sad. Should be no more. Could have got 1 more mark if I din't make any careless mistake in calculation in Paper 1. 360/18= 20 yet I put 30. Something must be wrong with my mind at the point of time. Overall, I am quite happy with the results.
Science was another quite satisfied subject. But the marks still very low. Physics was okay. Results quite satisfactory. Made careless mistakes in the drawing. So sad. Angry. I still don't understand why the bulb must light up in a bright environment. Anyone can give me the answer? Waste of electricity. Is that the answer? Haha. Chemistry can said to be very Satisfactory. I din't study the chapters at all yet I pass my Chemistry. *Smiles* finally got 1 smile in this post. Haha. I don't know how to write out chemical formulae. So I lost marks for that. Other than that, the structured question got the drawing one, I also don't know how to draw. Last question asking why Diamond could not conduct electricity while Graphite could, that question I also don't know how to answer. Wrote crap but din't manage to get any marks. Another question of how Metallic Bonding is strong or whatever, miraculously, I got the question correct. Haha. Wrote crap also. Nonsensical answer yet it is the right answer. Perhaps Chemistry not that difficult after all. Haha. *Smiles* (".)
Art was a very time consuming subject. Wasted my Sunday doing my art. Din't studied Chemistry at all. Sad. But luckily, my Chemistry still pass, if not it doesn't worth me to waste my time. But Art got the lowest marks compared to English. Wasted my time and I got so low. Not worth it. Nothing much to say about it anymore.
Geography was also a subject that I din't managed to read very thoroughly. I did notes for the 1st 10 chapters, then the others was like just reading through. So din't get most facts into my head. The paper was also quite difficult. Most of the questions the answers I wrote are mostly the same. Write almost same type of answers for everytime of questions. Haha. I din't do well for this paper. Very poor. Sad....
History was a subject that I spend so much time revising. Another subject that wastes my time. Had to do so much of memorizing work. I as usual still say the same thing, "I will not memorize anything. Either it sinks into my mind or I just forget about it." So I din't go and memorize all the dates and stuff. Spend so much time writing long long answers. Can't stop for a rest. Sad. Hand pain. Results was also quite satisfactory. Reason is because I everytime borderline passes. So can be counted as satisfactory. haha.
Finally I came to the last subject, Literature. Din't know what to revise for it. I can't finished the literature book, The Outsiders, in a day. So I merely just read about the Literary devices, and a bit about the play, Lanterns Never Go Out, and the character studies of Ponyboy, Johnny and Dally. Other than that, nothing else was covered. Read through sparksnotes on the chapter reviews to get rough idea about the book again. Results was also quite bad. Sad...
Okay, I have wrote so much. I will update my life and the streaming talk tomorrow. Can wake up late and type the posts out. Night people. Bye!
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment